“a philosophical or religious concept that the non-physical essence of a living being starts a new life in a different physical form or body after biological death”
The first Glover Hall was built in the 1800s on a piece of land donated by Madam Tinubu as a memorial to honor Governor Glover’s (Governor of Lagos Colony, 1863-1872) achievements.
It stood by the marina where the Union Bank Building stands today.
In 1961, it was torn down and re-built further back on the same piece of land by Watkins Grey in 1963 which is where it stands till today.
Images were shot in 2018