AMANDA IHEME

Restoration

“returning something to its earlier good conditions”

Jaekel House built in 1898 was named after the Late Francis Jaekel, the superintendent of the National Railway Corporation and was restored by Professor John Goodwin in 2010.

It now serves as the head office of the non-governmental organisation, Legacy1995 which aims to identify, preserve, restore and reconstruct historical buildings, monuments and areas of the built environment.

Images were shot in 2017

JH - 01.jpg
JH - 03.jpg
JH - 02.jpg